The purpose of this policy is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with our website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data. Enhance Acoustics is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites on our websites.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at info at enhanceacoustics.com.
How we collect your data and what data is collected
When you visit our website, contact us or use our services, we collect personal data relating to you. We collect some of this information directly from you, for example when you fill out a contact form on our website.
This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of our website.
You are not required to provide us with personal information however this may prevent us from providing our products and services to you.
Website usage data
We collect some technical information about you automatically when you visit our website or use our services, including for example your IP address and device type.
We also collect anonymous analytical information about the pages you visit on our website, how you interact with our website, and the previous website address from which you reached our website. This allows us to better understand how our website is performing and allows us to improve our website in the future.
Legal bases for processing
Where we collect your personal data, the legal bases on which we process such personal data are that such processing is necessary:
- to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract;
- for our legitimate interests in conducting our business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if to do so would constitute an unwarranted interference with your own interests, rights and freedoms;
- for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us; or
- in limited circumstances, where you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data.
If we dont collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you.
How we use your data
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- providing you with information and services you have requested from us and to manage our relationship with you;
- communicating with you, which may include:
- providing you with information youve requested from us or information we are required to send to you;
- operational communications, such as changes to our websites and services, billing and accounting, project management, security updates and notices, or data protection issues;
- marketing communications in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- asking you for feedback.
- supporting you, which may include assisting with the services we provide, whether by email, phone or otherwise;
- enhancing our website and services and developing new ones by monitoring and analysing your use of our website and services;
- protecting our website and infrastructure so that we can detect and prevent any malicious activity, and make sure that everyone is using our websites and services fairly;
- marketing to you depending on the preferences you have expressed;
- targeted advertising to you online through our own websites and services or through third party websites and their platforms;
- producing aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports, which we may share with third parties.
How we share your data
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in connection with the above purposes, including to:
- Third parties who we engage to provide services, such as outsourced service providers, IT service providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- Approved Processors and Sub-Processors of Enhance Acoustics; and
- Competent regulatory authorities, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think its necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure.
Further information about the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data can be provided upon request at the contact information below.
International Data Transfers
While we endeavour to only store and process data inside of the European Economic Area (EEA), from time to time we may be required to transfer your data outside of the EEA for processing, including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided for in the European Union.
Where your personal data is transferred outside the EEA, it will only be transferred to countries which have been identified by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided for in the European Union, or where we have approved transfer mechanisms in place to protect your personal data. These mechanisms may include entering into a contract governing the transfer that contains the European Commissions Standard Contractual Clauses, or in respect of transfers to the United States of America, by ensuring that the entity is Privacy Shield certified.
If you would like to receive further details of the measures that we have taken in this regard, please contact us at
How do we protect your data?
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. Were committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
Information shared between your browser and our site is encrypted and secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL/HTTPS) technologies, which creates a secure and encrypted medium of data transfer between your browser and our servers and adds a layer of security to prevent malicious attackers obtaining your personal data.
We also employ standard industry operating procedures and internal policies to ensure that your data remains secure, and continually monitor and improve the security of all hosting and storage infrastructure we use to store data.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on is the nature of the personal data and whether we have an on-going business need to retain it, for example, to provide you with a service youve requested, to comply with our obligations under applicable legal, to comply with tax or accounting requirements or to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us.
Well retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our internal data retention policies and practices. Following that period, well make sure its deleted or anonymised.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:.
- Right to access your personal data you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that data
- Right to withdraw consent Where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent;
- Right to rectification You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you in corrected, or if we have the incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete;
- Right to erasure (the right to be forgotten) You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you;
- Right to restrict processing or to object to processing You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes;
- Right to data portability You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to info-at-enhanceacoustics.com or by communicating to us via post at Father McWey Street, Edenderry, Co. Offaly, Ireland.
If your are not happy with how we are processing your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, please let us know by sending an email to info-at-enhanceacoustics.com. We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the data protection authority (DPA) in the country in which you live or in any EEA country in which we are established.
The Irish DPA is the Data Protection Commission and their office can be contacted as follows:
Address: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland
Telephone: +353 578 684 800 or +353 761 104 800
How to contact us
If you have a question, query or concern regarding data protection, our websites, or our services please dont hesitate to get in touch and we would be happy to help.
This can be done by email by sending your question to info-at-enhanceacoustics.com where a member of our team will be in touch, or alternatively by post.